Organic Black Sesame Seeds
Like white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds are an excellent source of copper and a good source of manganese, but they are also a great source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, molybdenum, and selenium. Additionally–
- The zinc in sesame seeds promotes bone health and prevents osteoporosis later in life.
- Among all the nuts and seeds commonly eaten across the world, sesame seeds have been found to contain the highest amount of phytosterols, which are known to lower bad cholesterol.
- Sesame seeds increase your levels of Vitamin E, which plays a vital role in fighting disease.
- Studies show that sesame seeds can improve the effectiveness of certain diabetes medication.
- Sesame seed oil is known to reduce hypertension and ease stress.
- The antioxidants in sesame seeds fight free radicals, thereby promoting youthfulness and strengthening the immune system.
- Sesame seeds have been found to inhibit the spread of certain cancers.
Black sesame seeds are crispier with a more nutty and smoky flavor, and because of the black hull, contain a bit more calcium. ** Refills for $5